Tuesday, July 20, 2021

"Isn't that supposed to be in the junkyard?": An introduction to Southern New England Carspotting

     Welcome to my newest blog-related endeavor, Eastern Connecticut Carspotting. This is something I've wanted to write for months, and now my wish is coming true. While I am proud of my work on Retail on the Thames, I'd rather talk about the cars I find in person, and online. I'm going to try to post at least once to twice a week, although that is subject to change. I will mainly be running two series on here. Recent Spottings, which will highlight the interesting Cars I find in while out and about, and Automotive Agora, which will highlight cars I find for sale online. I'll also post car shows I go to, as well as anything else I find interesting

Speaking of interesting, what cars interest me? I'm primarily interested in cars from the 80's and 90's, but any car that's unique or rare is also very interesting to me. For example, even if the Hyundai Elantra Touring is from the early 2010's, I still find it interesting because it's uncommon. My car enthusiasm has been a lifetime interest, but in the past couple of years it has greatly increased, and I can't wait to showcase what I find!

-Simpsonfan311

I thought I'd end off with my dream car, The Subaru SVX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Automotive Agora: Malibu Maxx SS, Mk3 Supra, and another unexpected manual

 (Automotive Agora is not used for advertising purposes, and is solely for entertainment purposes) Welcome to the second main series of Sout...